Page Visited: 641
Read Time:1 Minute, 17 Second
before you start, you need to consider a few things
- Before starting any treatment, always do a patch test. This will help you understand whether the products that will be used suit your skin or not. If you have sensitive skin, you should be particularly careful about it.
- Go to a trusted esthetician or salon for a facial. They know your skin type and can suggest what exactly it needs. Even if you need a simple facial treatment to freshen up your face, avoid visiting just any random salon.
- Always talk to your esthetician and inform him/her if you have any product allergy. In case you are under medication or using any skin ointment, make sure you consult a doctor and the esthetician before applying any other product on your face.
- If you are pregnant and if any particular ingredient is not suitable for you, inform the esthetician immediately.
- Avoid going out in the sun just after getting a facial done. Use a sunblock cream, a hat, and an umbrella for at least a week after the facial.
- Do not undergo a facial procedure if you have bruises or burns on your face. Wait for them to heal first.
- Avoid using soap on your face for at least a day or two after the facial.
Facials are much more than just an hour of sheer bliss. They are a way of saying “I love you” to your skin. So, get a facial done and let us know about your experience in the box below.